- Super Veloce
- Terms of Service
Terms of Service for Super Veloce by Pickles Technologies Inc.
1. Introduction Welcome to Super Veloce, a service provided by Pickles Technologies Inc. This platform uses advanced AI to assist users in finding and purchasing sports and exotic cars. By accessing or using our service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
2. User Accounts To access our service, you are required to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Use of Service You agree to use Super Veloce only for lawful purposes. Unauthorized use, including but not limited to data mining, reverse engineering, or accessing our API, is prohibited.
4. Intellectual Property All content and services provided on Super Veloce are the property of Pickles Technologies Inc. or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
5. Subscription Cancellation Subscriptions to Super Veloce can be canceled at any time. To cancel your subscription, please follow the instructions in your account settings or contact our support team for assistance.
6. Refunds Refunds for subscriptions or services purchased through Super Veloce are at the sole discretion of Pickles Technologies Inc. Refund requests should be submitted to our customer service team, and decisions on refunds will be made based on the specifics of each case.
7. Disclaimers Super Veloce is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information and disclaim all liability for any errors or omissions.
8. Service Availability We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the service at any time without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9. Termination of Use We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including breach of these Terms.
10. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States.
11. Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.